The Korean Financial System: Overcoming the Global Financial Crisis and Addressing Remaining Problems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nerina Reyna & Carlos F. Suárez Dóriga & Matías Vicens, 2011. "Monetary Policy of Main Central Banks During the 2007-2011 Crisis," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 189-249, January -.
More about this item
Keywordsagences de notation financières; bank; Bank of Korea; banque; Banque de Corée; Basel II; Bâle II; capital adequacy rules; capital injections; capital markets; credit rating agencies; crise financière mondiale; DTI; DTI; foreign exchange reserves; FSC; FSC; FSS; FSS; global financial crisis; housing prices; injections de capitaux; KAMCO; KAMCO; Korean financial sector; LTV; LTV; marchés de capitaux; petites et moyennes entreprises; prix de l'immobilier d'habitation; règles relatives aux fonds propres; Secteur financier coréen; securitisation; short-term foreign debt; small and medium-sized enterprises; titrisation;
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:796-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.