Monetary Policy Reaction Functions in the OECD
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Balázs Égert & Oliver Röhn, 2010. "Counter-cyclical Economic Policy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 760, OECD Publishing.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2017.
"It ain’t over till it’s over: A global perspective on the Great Moderation-Great Recession interconnection,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(49), pages 4946-4969, October.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2015. "It ain't over till it's over: A global perspective on the Great Moderation-Great Recession interconnection," Working papers 031, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2015. "It ain'?t over till it'?s over: A global perspective on the Great Moderation-Great Recession interconnection," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 424, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Fabio Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2015. "It ain't over till it's over: A global perspective on the Great Moderation-Great Recession interconnection," Working Papers 303, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Imen Mohamed Sghaier & Zouheir Abida, 2013. "Monetary Policy Rules for a Developing Countries: Evidence from Tunisia," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 5(1), pages 035-046, June.
- Aleksandra Halka, 2016. "How the central bank’s reaction function in small open economies evolved during the crisis," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 47(4), pages 301-318.
- Umit Bulut, 2016. "How Far Ahead Does the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Look?," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 5(1), pages 99-111.
- Aleksandra Halka, 2015. "Lessons from the crisis.Did central banks do their homework?," NBP Working Papers 224, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsasset prices; monetary policy; output gap; politique budgétaire; prix des actifs; écart de production;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-08-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-08-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-08-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:761-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .