Taxes or Grants: What Revenue Source for Sub-Central Governments?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & José Maria Pinero Campos, 2011. "Tax Competition Between Sub-Central Governments," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 872, OECD Publishing.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidation Across Government Levels - Part 1. How Much, What Policies?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1070, OECD Publishing.
- Margit Schratzenstaller, 2016. "Design and Criteria to Strengthen Tax Autonomy of the Austrian Länder," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(6), pages 411-422, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal federalism; fédéralisme fiscal; impôts locaux; intergovernmental grants; local tax system; transferts intergouvernementaux;
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-07-28 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:706-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .