Moving Towards more Sustainable Healthcare Financing in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:56:y:2017:i:c:p:397-413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bauhoff, Sebastian & Fischer, Lisa & Göpffarth, Dirk & Wuppermann, Amelie C., 2017.
"Plan responses to diagnosis-based payment: Evidence from Germany’s morbidity-based risk adjustment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 397-413.
- Bauhoff, Sebastian & Fischer, Lisa & Göpffarth, Dirk & Wuppermann, Amelie C., 2017. "Plan Responses to Diagnosis-Based Payment: Evidence from Germany’s Morbidity-Based Risk Adjustment," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168123, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sebastian Bauhoff & Lisa Fischer & Dirk Göpffarth & Amelie C. Wuppermann, 2017. "Plan Responses to Diagnosis-Based Payment: Evidence from Germany's Morbidity-Based Risk Adjustment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6507, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eiji Tajika & Jun Kikuchi, 2012. "The roles of public and private insurance for the health-care reform of Japan," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(2), pages 123-144, July.
- Bauhoff, Sebastian, 2012. "Do health plans risk-select? An audit study on Germany's Social Health Insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 750-759.
More about this item
Keywordsaccès aux marchés; gestion publique; health care; public sector efficiency; santé;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-05-31 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2008-05-31 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:612-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .