How do the OECD Growth Projections for the G7 Economies Perform?: A Post-Mortem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludovic Dobbelaere & Igor Lebrun, 2012. "Working Paper 03-12 - Track record of the FPB’s short-term forecasts : An update," Working Papers 1203, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Michael K Andersson & Ted Aranki & André Reslow, 2017.
"Adjusting for information content when comparing forecast performance,"
Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(7), pages 784-794, November.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Aranki, Ted & Reslow, André, 2016. "Adjusting for Information Content when Comparing Forecast Performance," Working Paper Series 328, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Deleidi, Matteo & Iafrate, Francesca & Levrero, Enrico Sergio, 2020.
"Public investment fiscal multipliers: An empirical assessment for European countries,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 354-365.
- Enrico Sergio Levrero & Matteo Deleidi & Francesca Iafrate, 2019. "Public Investment Fiscal Multipliers: An Empirical Assessment For European Countries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0247, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Isabell Koske & Nigel Pain, 2008. "The Usefulness of Output Gaps for Policy Analysis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 621, OECD Publishing.
- Bourmpoula, Evangelia. & Wieser, Christina., 2014. "An accuracy assessment of the global employment trends' unemployment rate forecasts," ILO Working Papers 994888903402676, International Labour Organization.
- Abiad (ADB), Abdul & Furceri (IMF and University of Palermo), Davide & Topalova (IMF), Petia, 2016.
"The macroeconomic effects of public investment: Evidence from advanced economies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 224-240.
- Mr. Abdul d Abiad & Petia Topalova & Davide Furceri, 2015. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Public Investment: Evidence from Advanced Economies," IMF Working Papers 2015/095, International Monetary Fund.
- Bourmpoula, Evangelia. & Wieser, Christina., 2014. "An accuracy assessment of the global employment trends' unemployment rate forecasts," Global Employment Trends Reports 994888903402676, International Labour Office, Economic and Labour Market Analysis Department.
- Giovannelli, Alessandro & Pericoli, Filippo Maria, 2020. "Are GDP forecasts optimal? Evidence on European countries," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 963-973.
- Ildeberta Abreu, 2011. "International organisations’ vs. private analysts’ forecasts: an evaluation," Working Papers w201120, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Reifschneider, David & Tulip, Peter, 2019. "Gauging the uncertainty of the economic outlook using historical forecasting errors: The Federal Reserve’s approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1564-1582.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 1. How Much is Needed and How to Reduce Debt to a Prudent Level?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 932, OECD Publishing.
- Ullrich Heilemann & Herman O. Stekler, 2013.
"Has The Accuracy of Macroeconomic Forecasts for Germany Improved?,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(2), pages 235-253, May.
- Heilemann Ullrich & Stekler Herman O., 2013. "Has The Accuracy of Macroeconomic Forecasts for Germany Improved?," German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 235-253, May.
- Boehm, Christoph E., 2020.
"Government consumption and investment: Does the composition of purchases affect the multiplier?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 80-93.
- Christoph E. Boehm, 2018. "Government Consumption and Investment: Does the Composition of Purchases Affect the Multiplier?," Working Papers 662, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Christoph Boehm, 2019. "Government Consumption and Investment: Does the Composition of Purchases Affect the Multiplier?," 2019 Meeting Papers 497, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mihaela SIMIONESCU, 2015. "The Evaluation of Global Accuracy of Romanian Inflation Rate Predictions Using Mahalanobis Distance," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 3(1), pages 133-149, March.
- Herman O. Stekler, 2008. "What Do We Know About G-7 Macro Forecasts?," Working Papers 2008-009, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, H. O. Stekler Research Program on Forecasting.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers in Recession and Expansion," NBER Chapters, in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 63-98, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Reifschneider & Peter Tulip, 2017.
"Gauging the Uncertainty of the Economic Outlook Using Historical Forecasting Errors: The Federal Reserve's Approach,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp2017-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- David L. Reifschneider & Peter Tulip, 2017. "Gauging the Uncertainty of the Economic Outlook Using Historical Forecasting Errors : The Federal Reserve's Approach," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-020, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2014. "Forecasts and Reactivity," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Yoichi Tsuchiya, 2021. "Thirty‐year assessment of Asian Development Bank's forecasts," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 35(2), pages 18-40, November.
- Kontogeorgos, Georgios & Lambrias, Kyriacos, 2019. "An analysis of the Eurosystem/ECB projections," Working Paper Series 2291, European Central Bank.
- Carlos Fonseca Marinheiro, 2010. "Fiscal sustainability and the accuracy of macroeconomic forecasts: do supranational forecasts rather than government forecasts make a difference?," GEMF Working Papers 2010-07, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Ullrich Heilemann & Herman Stekler, 2010. "Perspectives on Evaluating Macroeconomic Forecasts," Working Papers 2010-002, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, H. O. Stekler Research Program on Forecasting.
- Peter Tulip & Stephanie Wallace, 2012. "Estimates of Uncertainty around the RBA's Forecasts," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2012-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Simionescu, Mihaela, 2015. "A Comparative Analysis Of Macroeconomic Forecasts Accuracy In Spain And Romania," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 6(1), pages 67-74.
More about this item
Keywordscroissance; economic outlook; forecasts; GDP; growth; perspectives économiques; PIB; projections; projections; prévisions;
All these keywords.
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2007-09-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:573-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.