Enhancing Brazil's Regulatory Framework for Network Industries: The Case of Electricity, Oil and Gas, and Water and Sanitation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsagence régulatrice; assainissement; Brazil; Brésil; eau; economics of regulation; electricity; gas; gaz; government policy (energy); oil; pipelines; politique publique (énergie); pétrole; regulation; regulatory agencies; réglementation; sanitation; water utilities; électricité;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-04-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-COM-2005-10-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2005-04-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2005-10-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2005-04-24 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-NET-2005-04-24 (Network Economics)
- NEP-NET-2005-10-15 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-10-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:425-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .