Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Finland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M., 2008.
"Anti-competitive conduct, in-house R&D, and growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 987-1008, August.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas Steger, 2007. "Anti-Competitive Conduct, In-House R&D, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1963, CESifo Group Munich.
- Valkonen, Laura, 2006. "Deregulation as a Means to Increase Competition and Productivity," Discussion Papers 1014, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Finland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Rafael Fernández Sánchez, 2005. "Irlanda y Finlandia: Dos Modelos de Especialización en Tecnologías Avanzadas," Policy Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 05-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
Keywordsachat public; competition law; concurrence sur les marchés de biens; droit de la concurrence; Finland; Finlande; industrie de réseau; network industries; product market competition; productivity and growth; productivité et croissance; public ownership; public procurement; regulatory reforms; retail sector; réforme structurelle; secteur public; vente au détail;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-01-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-08-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2005-08-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAW-2005-08-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2005-08-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2005-08-13 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:413-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .