Policy Pre-Commitment and Institutional Design: A Synthetic Indicator Applied to Currency Boards
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2005.
"Confiance et ajustement dans les régimes d'étalon-or et de caisse d'émission,"
Mondes en développement,
De Boeck Université, vol. 130(2), pages 77-93.
- Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2005. "Confiance et ajustement dans les régimes d'étalon-or et de caisse d'émission," Post-Print halshs-00008096, HAL.
- Dalia Grigonyté, 2003. "Impact of Currency Boards on Fiscal Policy in Central and Eastern European Countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 111-133, June.
- Cappiello, Antonio, 2006.
"I currency board come strumento di stabilizzazione economica: come funzionano e dove sono adottati
[Currency boards as instrument for economic stabilisation: how they work and where they are adopte," MPRA Paper 4966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004.
"Credibility and Adjustment : Gold Standards versus Currency Boards,"
CAE Working Papers
11, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Jean Baptiste Desquilbet & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Credibility and adjustment: gold standards versus currency boards," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-692, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Yorgos Rizopoulos, 2004. "Measuring the Institutional Change of the Monetary Regime in a Political Economy Perspective (Groups of interest and monetary variables during the Currency Board introduction in Bulgaria)," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp732, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
Keywordscaisses d'émission; credibility; crédibilité; currency boards; définition institutionnelle; engagement statutaire; institutional design; monetary policy; politique monétaire; pre-commitment;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:330-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.