Trade Linkages and the Trade Matrices in the OECD Interlink Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mike Young, 2000. "Market-based Opportunities to Improve Environmental Flows: A scoping paper," Natural Resource Management Economics 00_004, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Paul O'Brien & David Carey & Jens Høj & Andreas Woergoetter, 2001. "Encouraging Environmentally Sustainable Growth in Belgium," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 300, OECD Publishing.
- Crase, Lin & O'Reilly, Leo & Dollery, Brian, 2000. "Water markets as a vehicle for water reform: the case of New South Wales," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(2), June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2007.
"Productive Capacity, Product Varieties, and the Elasticities Approach to the Trade Balance,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 639-659, September.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2003. "Productive capacity, product varieties, and the elasticities approach to the trade balance," International Finance Discussion Papers 781, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- MARKIANIDOU, Paresa & WEEREN, Arie, 2011. "Linear and nonlinear growth models using mixed modeling: An application on European import volumes," Working Papers 2011011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational macroeconomic model; marchés financiers internationaux; trade; trade matrices;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:310-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .