The Width of the Intra-European Economic Borders
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & SimÃ³n Sosvilla-Rivero, 2004.
"Export market integration in the European Union,"
Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 7, pages 271-301, November.
- Henrik Braconier & Mauro Pisu, 2013.
"Road Connectivity and the Border Effect: Evidence from Europe,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
1073, OECD Publishing.
- Mauro Pisu & Henrik Braconier, 2013. "Road Connectivity and the Border Effect: Evidence from Europe," Discussion Papers 2013-06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2004. "Problems of transposition and Members States “screening” process and timetable," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8324, Sciences Po.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2006. "Europe after the 'no' votes : mapping a new economic path : thirty-fifth Wincott Lecture, 3 October 2005," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8309, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordsborder effect; economic integration; effet frontière; European Union; intégration économique; Union européenne;
All these keywords.
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2001-08-15 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:304-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.