Report NEP-IFN-2001-08-15This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Arteta & Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 2001. "When Does Capital Account Liberalization Help More than It Hurts?," NBER Working Papers 8414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:301 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:00-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sohnke M. Bartram, 2001. "Corporate Risk Management as a Lever for Shareholder Value Creation," Finance 0108002, EconWPA, revised 10 Aug 2001.
- Ian W. McLean & Alan M. Taylor, 2001. "Australian Growth: A California Perspective," NBER Working Papers 8408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:00-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James R.Lothian & Cornelia H. McCarthy, 2001. "International Transmission under Floating Exchange Rates," International Finance 0107004, EconWPA.
- Alain de Serres & Peter Hoeller & Christine de la Maisonneuve, 2001. "The Width of the Intra-European Economic Borders," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 304, OECD Publishing.
- Author One, 2001. "currency of the net - e-Money : potential untapped," Macroeconomics 0108001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:00-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2001. "On the fiscal implications of twin crises," Working Paper Series WP-01-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ricardo Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2001. "A "Vertical" Analysis of Crises and Intervention: Fear of Floating and Ex-ante Problems," NBER Working Papers 8428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.