The Tax System in New Zealand: An Appraisal and Options for Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Starke, Peter, 2005. "Resilient or residual? From the wage earners' welfare state to market conformity in New Zealand," TranState Working Papers 22, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Gerard Hughes, 2001. "The Cost and Distribution of Tax Expenditure on Occupational Pensions in Ireland," Papers WP139, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Helene Poirson Ward, 2006. "The Tax System in India; Could Reform Spur Growth?," IMF Working Papers 06/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramón E. López & Eugenio Figueroa, 2011. "Fiscal policy in Chile: Hindering sustainable development by favoring myopic growth," Working Papers wp346, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Felicity C Barker & Robert A Buckle & Robert W St Clair, 2008. "Roles of Fiscal Policy in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 08/02, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscalité; New Zealand; politique fiscale; tax policy; taxation;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:281-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .