Knowledge Diffusion From Multinational Enterprises: The Role of Domestic and Foreign Knowledge-Enhancing Activities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Della Temenggung, 2007. "Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Indonesian Manufacturing Industry’s Experience 1975-2000," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_048, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Andrea Fernández-Ribas & Philip Shapira, 2009. "Technological diversity, scientific excellence and the location of inventive activities abroad: the case of nanotechnology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 286-303, June.
- Lipsey, Robert & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2004. "Host Country Impacts Of Inward Fdi: Why Such Different Answers?," EIJS Working Paper Series 192, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Marin, Anabel & Bell, Martin, 2010. "The local/global integration of MNC subsidiaries and their technological behaviour: Argentina in the late 1990s," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 919-931, September.
- Abdelhakim Hammoudi & Wadii Hatit & Lamia Rouached, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment and Training in the Host Country: The Tariff-Jumping Argument Revisited," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 36-62, March.
- Anabel Marin & Martin Bell, 2006. "Technology spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment (FDI): the active role of MNC subsidiaries in Argentina in the 1990s," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 678-697.
- Hammoudi, Abdelhakim & Hatit, Wadii, 2008.
"Menace de débauchage et incitation des multinationales à la formation de la main-d’oeuvre dans les pays hôtes : un modèle théorique,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 84(2), pages 179-204, juin.
- Hammoudi H. & Hatit W., 2005. "Menace de débauchage et incitation des multinationales à la formation de la main d'oeuvre dans les pays hôtes : un modèle théorique," Working Papers ERMES 0506, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Abdelhakim Hammoudi & Wadii Hatit, 2004. "Multinationals and the Training of Workers in Developing Countries," Working Papers 0427, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Apr 2004.
- Paitoon Wiboonchutikula & Chayanon Phucharoen & Nuchit Pruektanakul, 2016. "Spillover Effects Of Foreign Direct Investment On Domestic Manufacturing Firms In Thailand," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(02), pages 1-32, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:196-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.