Ageing and the Payout Phase of Pensions, Annuities and Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pablo Antolin, 2009. "Ageing and the payout phase of pensions, annuities and financial markets," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(2), pages 1-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy, Amlan, 2012. "Innovative Approaches to Managing Longevity Risk in Asia: Lessons from the West," ADBI Working Papers 353, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsannuities; annuity markets; annuity providers; bons à long terme; compagnie d’assurances; deferred life annuities; defined contribution plans; indice de longévité; insurance companies; long-term bonds; longevity risk; longevity-indexed bonds; lump-sums; marchés des rentes viagères; plans de retraite à cotisations définies; programmed withdrawal; rente viagère; rentes viagères différées; retirement income; retrait programmé; revenu des retraites; risque de longévité; versement unique;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-01-17 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2009-01-17 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaab:29-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .