Ageing and the Payout Phase of Pensions, Annuities and Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pablo Antolin, 2009. "Ageing and the payout phase of pensions, annuities and financial markets," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(2), pages 1-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy, Amlan, 2012. "Innovative Approaches to Managing Longevity Risk in Asia: Lessons from the West," ADBI Working Papers 353, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsannuities; annuity markets; annuity providers; bons à long terme; compagnie d’assurances; deferred life annuities; defined contribution plans; indice de longévité; insurance companies; long-term bonds; longevity risk; longevity-indexed bonds; lump-sums; marchés des rentes viagères; plans de retraite à cotisations définies; programmed withdrawal; rente viagère; rentes viagères différées; retirement income; retrait programmé; revenu des retraites; risque de longévité; versement unique;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-01-17 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2009-01-17 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaab:29-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.