Report NEP-AGE-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Antolín, 2008. "Ageing and the Payout Phase of Pensions, Annuities and Financial Markets," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 29, OECD Publishing.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2009. "Life Expectancy and Old Age Savings," NBER Working Papers 14653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ochsen, Carsten, 2009. "Regional labor markets and aging in Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 102, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Thierry Lallemand & François Rycx, 2009. "Are young and old workers harmful for firm productivity?," DULBEA Working Papers 09-02.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David Autor & David Dorn, 2009. "This Job is 'Getting Old:' Measuring Changes in Job Opportunities Using Occupational Age Structure," NBER Working Papers 14652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balassone, Fabrizio & Cunha, Jorge & Langenus, Geert & Manzke, Bernhard & Pavot, Jeanne & Prammer, Doris & Tommasino, Pietro, 2009. "Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0994, European Central Bank.
- Ermisch, John, 2008. "Population ageing: crisis or opportunity?," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-38, Institute for Social and Economic Research.