Pension Fund Investment in Hedge Funds
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanskanen, Antti J. & Niininen, Petri & Vatanen, Kari, 2010. "Risk-based classification of financial instruments in the Finnish statutory pension scheme TyEL," Research Discussion Papers 9/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Sergio, Bianchi & Alessandro, Trudda, 2008. "Global Asset Return in Pension Funds: a dynamical risk analysis," MPRA Paper 12011, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2008.
- Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Slavutskaya, Anna, 2016. "The total benefit of alternative assets to pension fund portfolios," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 25-42.
More about this item
Keywordsfonds de pension; hedge funds; hedge funds; limites quantitatives; maîtrise du risque; pension fund; qualitative restrictions; quantitative limits; restrictions qualitatives; risk control; transparence; transparency;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaab:12-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .