Foreign State Immunity and Foreign Government Controlled Investors
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsantitrust; central banks; competition law; foreign government controlled investors; foreign sovereign immunity; foreign state immunity; international investment law; regulation; sovereign wealth funds; state immunity; state-controlled investors; state-owned enterprises; taxation;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaaa:2010/2-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .