Report NEP-IFN-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Mario Lopes & Fabio Santos, 2010. "Comparing exchange market pressure in West and Southern African countries," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp549, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Gabriel, Vasco & Levine, Paul, 2010. "A Floating versus managed exchange rate regime in a DSGE model of India," Working Papers 10/70, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Leonidas Tsiaras, 2010. "Dynamic Models of Exchange Rate Dependence Using Option Prices and Historical Returns," CREATES Research Papers 2010-35, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "Asymmetric FDI and Tax-Treaty Bargaining: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 020, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Stigler, Mathieu & Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2010. "Understanding the ADR premium under market segmentation," Working Papers 10/71, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- David Gaukrodger, 2010. "Foreign State Immunity and Foreign Government Controlled Investors," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2010/2, OECD Publishing.
- Blanka Kalinova & Angel Palerm & Stephen Thomsen, 2010. "OECD's FDI Restrictiveness Index: 2010 Update," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2010/3, OECD Publishing.