Practical Considerations in Using Bioeconomic Modelling for Rebuilding Fisheries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Javier García-Cutrín & Raul Prellezo & Jaume Sempere, 2017. "The social cost of fishery subsidy reforms," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2017-02, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Adriana Gama, 2017. "Standards, taxes and social welfare," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2017-04, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Hans Frost & Peder Andersen & Ayoe Hoff, 2013. "Management of Complex Fisheries: Lessons Learned from a Simulation Model," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 61(2), pages 283-307, June.
- repec:grm:ecoyun:201712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alvarez, Sergio & Solis, Daniel & Hwang, Joonghyun, 2017. "An Economic Analysis of Shellfish Harvests Regulations for Food Safety," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252721, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- CISSE Abdoul & SANZ Nicolas & BLANCHARD Fabien & DOYEN Luc & PEREAU Jean-Christophe, 2015. "The tragedy of ecosystems in open-access," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- A.A. Cisse & L. Doyen & F. Blanchard & J.C. Pereau, 2013. "Stochastic viability of the coastal fishery in French Guiana," Documents de Travail 2013-07, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
More about this item
KeywordsBioeconomic Modelling; fisheries economics; fisheries management; fisheries rebuilding; North Atlantic Cod; Northern Prawns; Norwegian Spring Spawning Herring; Spiny Lobster; Striped bass;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q27 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-02-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:agraaa:38-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.