Does natural rate variation matter? Evidence from New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Albertini & Güneş Kamber & Michael Kirker, 2012.
"Estimated Small Open Economy Model With Frictional Unemployment,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 326-353, May.
- Julien Albertini & Güneş Kamber & Michael Kirker, 2011. "An estimated small open economy model with frictional unemployment," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Ásgeir Daníelsson & Ólafur Sindri Helgason & Stefán Thórarinsson, 2016. "Estimating the Natural Interest Rate for Iceland: An Exploratory Study," Economics wp74, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Ross Kendall & Tim Ng, 2013. "Estimated Taylor Rules updated for the post-crisis period," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2013/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Willy Chetwin & Amy Wood, 2013. "Neutral interest rates in the post-crisis period," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2013/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Adam Richardson & Rebecca Williams, 2015. "Estimating New Zealand’s neutral interest rate," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2015/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Daan Steenkamp, 2017. "How bubbly is the New Zealand dollar?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2017/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbdps:2008/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .