Accounting for technology, trade and final consumption in employment: an Input-Output decomposition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ch-M. CHEVALIER & A. LUCIANI, 2018. "Computerization, labor productivity and employment: impacts across industries vary with technological level," Documents de Travail de l'Insee - INSEE Working Papers g2018-02, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.
- repec:nse:ecosta:ecostat_2017_497-498_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hugues Jennequin & Luis Miotti & El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2017.
"Measurement and anticipation of territorial vulnerability to offshoring risks : An analysis on sectoral data for France,"
Economie et Statistique / Economics and Statistics,
Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques (INSEE), issue 497-498, pages 123-144.
- Hugues Jennequin & Luis Miotti & El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2018. "Measurement and anticipation of territorial vulnerability to offshoring risks : An analysis on sectoral data for France," Post-Print hal-01874289, HAL.
- Andrzej Toroj, 2018. "Generation of regional input-output tables: a spatial econometric approach with illustrative simulations for France,Germany and Poland," Working Papers 2018-037, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output analysis; structural decomposition; employment; skill-bias; technology; trade; final consumption;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- F66 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Labor
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nse:doctra:g2016-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (INSEE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inseefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.