Aggregate Investment in South Africa: A Model with Implications for Political Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fielding, David, 1997. "Aggregate Investment in South Africa: A Model with Implications for Political Reform," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(3), pages 349-369, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fedderke, Johannes & Szalontai, Gábor, 2009.
"Industry concentration in South African manufacturing industry: Trends and consequences, 1972-96,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 241-250, January.
- Johannes Fedderke & Gabor Szalontai, 2005. "Industry Concentration in South African Manufacturing Industry: Trends and Consequences, 1972-96," Working Papers 23, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey & Charlotte Vaillant, "undated". "Aggregate Export and Food Crop Supply Response in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 98/4, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Leonce Ndikumana, 2008.
"Can macroeconomic policy stimulate private investment in South Africa? New insights from aggregate and manufacturing sector-level evidence,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 869-887.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2005. "Can macroeconomic policy stimulate private investment in South Africa? New insights from aggregate and manufacturing sector-level evidence," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2005. "Can Macroeconomic Policy Stimulate Private Investment in South Africa? New Insights from Aggregate and Manufacturing Sector-Level Evidence," Working Papers wp106, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Fielding, David, 1999.
"Manufacturing investment in South Africa: a time-series model,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 405-427, April.
- David Fielding,, "undated". "Manufacturing Investment in South Africa: A Time-Series Model," Discussion Papers 97/5, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Fedderke, J.W. & Romm, A.T., 2006.
"Growth impact and determinants of foreign direct investment into South Africa, 1956-2003,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 738-760, September.
- Johannes Fedderke & A.T. Romm, 2004. "Growth Impact and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment into South Africa, 1956-2003," Working Papers 12, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johannes Fedderke & Robert Klitgaard & Kamil Akramov, 2011. "Heterogeneity Happens: How Rights Matter in Economic Development," Working Papers 220, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Christopher S. Adam & Stephen O'Connell, 1997.
"Aid, taxation and development: analytical perspectives on aid effectiveness in sub-Saharan Africa,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1997-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Adam, Christopher S. & O'Connell, Stephen A., 1998. "Aid, taxation, and development: analytical perspectives on aid effectiveness in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1885, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcre:96/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .