Hicksian Visions and Vignettes on (Non-Linear) Trade Cycle Theories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobin, James, 1975. "Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 195-202, May.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter, 2011.
"The Dynamics of Keynesian Monetary Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521180184, March.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter, 2000. "The Dynamics of Keynesian Monetary Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521643511, March.
- Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Wells, Graeme, 2003. "The Dynamics Of Keynesian Monetary Growth," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 473-475, June.
- T. Asada & P. Chen, 2004.
"Keynesian Dynamics and the wage price spiral. A baseline disequilibrium approach,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
262, Society for Computational Economics.
- Toichiro Asada & Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 2004. "Keynesian Dynamics and the Wage Price Spiral. A Baseline Disequilibrium Approach," Macroeconomics 0409001, EconWPA.
- Phelps, Edmund S., 1980. "Studies in Macroeconomic Theory," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125540025 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Emile Grunberg & Franco Modigliani, 1954. "The Predictability of Social Events," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 465-465.
- Solow, Robert M., 1979. "Another possible source of wage stickiness," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 79-82.
- Franke, Reiner & Asada, Toichiro, 1994. "A Keynes-Goodwin model of the business cycle," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 273-295, August.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-652, Part II, .
- Toichiro Asada & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 2003. "Keynes-Metzler-Goodwin Model Building: The Closed Economy," Working Paper Series 124, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Robert M. Solow, 1979. "Alternative Approaches to Macroeconomic Theory: A Partial View," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 339-354, August.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-Linear Trade Cycle Theories; Mathematical Business Cycle Theories; Hicksian Models of the Trade Cycle;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nig:wpaper:0082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Srinivas Raghavendra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucgie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .