The Portfolio Size Effect and Lifecycle Asset Allocation Funds: A Different Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Soto & Robert K. Triest & Alex Golub-Sass & Francesca Golub-Sass, 2008. "An Assessment of Life-Cycle Funds," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2008-10, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2008.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Retirement Planning and Worst-Case Scenarios
by Wade Pfau in Pensions, Retirement Planning, and Economics Blog on 2011-07-02 19:45:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Safe Savings Rates: A New Approach to Retirement Planning over the Lifecycle," MPRA Paper 28796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslifecycle funds; target date funds; retirement planning; asset allocation; portfolio size effect;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:10-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .