Multi-agent Route Choice Game for Transportation Engineering
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsroute choice; traffic assignment; user equilibrium; equilibration; education; Braess' Paradox;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2012-08-23 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-TRE-2012-08-23 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-08-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:marc-game. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .