Report NEP-DCM-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Baum & Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel & Tao Yang, 2012. "Binary choice models with endogenous regressors," SAN12 Stata Conference 9, Stata Users Group.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2012. "Ergodic Chaos and Aggregate Stability: A Deterministic Discrete-Choice Model of Wealth Distribution Dynamics," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Charlene Rohr & Urs Trinkner & Alison Lawrence & Chong Woo Kim & Dimitris Potoglou & Rob Sheldon, 2012. "Measuring consumer preferences for postal services," Working Papers 0034, Swiss Economics.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson & Ahmed El-Geneidy & Rania Wasfi, 2012. "Markov Chain Model of Land Use Change in the Twin Cities," Working Papers 000107, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Carlos Carrion & David Levinson, 2012. "Uncovering the influence of commuters' perception on the reliability ratio," Working Papers 000108, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Andrew Owen & Paul Anderson & David Levinson, 2012. "Relative Accessibility and the Choice of Modes," Working Papers 000109, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Carlos Carrion & Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2012. "Monte Carlo Simulation of Adaptive Stated Preference Survey with a case study: Effects of Aggregate Mode Shares on Individual Mode Choice," Working Papers 000110, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Carlos Carrion & David Levinson, 2012. "Route choice dynamics after a link restoration," Working Papers 000105, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Xuan Di & Henry Liu & David Levinson, 2012. "Multi-agent Route Choice Game for Transportation Engineering," Working Papers 000100, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Marija Bockarjova & Piet Rietveld & Erik T. Verhoef, 2012. "Scale, Scope and Cognition: Context Analysis of Multiple Stated Choice Experiments on the Values of Life and Limb," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-046/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anja Dettmann & Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2012. "Co-operation over Distance? The Spatial Dimension of Inter-organisational Innovation Collaboration," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.