Traffic Equilibration: The Case of the Twin Cities Ramp Meter Shut Off
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Levinson, 1998. "Accessibility and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 199802, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Leurent, Fabien M., 1997. "Curbing the computational difficulty of the logit equilibrium assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, pages 315-326.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "A Multi-modal Trip Distribution Model," Working Papers 199503, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Henry Liu, 2017.
"Measuring winners and losers from the new I-35W Mississippi River Bridge,"
Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 905-918, September.
- David Levinson & Bernadette Marion, 2010. "The City is Flatter: Changing Patterns of Job and Labor Access in Minneapolis-Saint Paul, 1995-2005," Working Papers 000077, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2011. "Accessibility, network structure, and consumersâ€™ destination choice: a GIS analysis of GPS travel data," Working Papers 000095, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parthasarathi, Pavithra & Levinson, David, 2010. "Post-construction evaluation of traffic forecast accuracy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 428-443, November.
- Zhang, Lei & Levinson, David, 2010. "Ramp metering and freeway bottleneck capacity," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, pages 218-235.
More about this item
Keywordsequilibrium; ramp metering; traffic flow; travel time.;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:equilibration. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .