Entry Threat and Entry Deterrence: The Timing of Broadband Rollout
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEntry; Entry Threat; Broadband Providers;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-10-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2007-10-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2007-10-20 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2007-10-20 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2007-10-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:0709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .