The Relation Between Managed Care Market Share and the Treatment of Elderly Fee-For-Service Patients with Myocardial Infarction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Cutler & Mark McClellan, 1996. "The Determinants of Technological Change in Heart Attack Treatment," NBER Working Papers 5751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Louise Sheiner, 1998.
"Managed Care and the Growth of Medical Expenditures,"
NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 1, pages 77-116
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Louise Sheiner, 1997. "Managed Care and the Growth of Medical Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 6140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Laurence C., 1997. "The effect of HMOs on fee-for-service health care expenditures: Evidence from Medicare," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 453-481, August.
- Charles E. Phelps, 1992. "Diffusion of Information in Medical Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 23-42, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine Baicker & Michael Chernew & Jacob Robbins, 2013. "The Spillover Effects of Medicare Managed Care: Medicare Advantage and Hospital Utilization," NBER Working Papers 19070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .