On the Disutility and Discounting of Imprisonment and the Theory of Deterrence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Polinsky, A Mitchell & Shavell, Steven, 1999. "On the Disutility and Discounting of Imprisonment and the Theory of Deterrence," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-16, January.
More about this item
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Criminalità in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Злосторство in Wikipedia Macedonian ne '')
- Kriminal in Wikipedia Serbo-Croatian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .