Initial Coin Offerings: Financing Growth with Cryptocurrency Token Sales
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2018. "Central Bank Digital Cash and Cryptocurrencies: Insights from a New Baumol–Friedman Demand for Money," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 51(4), pages 540-550, December.
- Rod Garratt & Maarten van Oordt, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Incentives and the Role of Initial Coin Offerings," Staff Working Papers 19-18, Bank of Canada.
- Alperovych, Yan & Groh, Alexander & Quas, Anita, 2020. "Bridging the equity gap for young innovative companies: The design of effective government venture capital fund programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(10).
- Franklin Allen & Xian Gu & Julapa Jagtiani, 2020. "A Survey of Fintech Research and Policy Discussion," Working Papers 20-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 28 May 2020.
- W. Scott Frame & Larry D. Wall & Lawrence J. White, 2018.
"Technological Change and Financial Innovation in Banking: Some Implications for Fintech,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2018-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Larry Wall & Lawrence J. White, 2018. "Technological Change and Financial Innovation in Banking: Some Implications for FinTech," Working Papers 18-28, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Borgonovo & Stefano Caselli & Alessandra Cillo & Donato Masciandaro & Giovanno Rabitti, 2018. "Cryptocurrencies, central bank digital cash, traditional money: does privacy matter?," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1895, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Lin William Cong & Ye Li & Neng Wang, 2020. "Token-Based Platform Finance," NBER Working Papers 27810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Holden & Anup Malani, 2019. "The ICO Paradox: Transactions Costs, Token Velocity, and Token Value," NBER Working Papers 26265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saman Adhami & Dominique Guegan, 2020. "Crypto assets: the role of ICO tokens within a well-diversified portfolio," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 47(2), pages 219-241, June.
- Raffaella Barone & Donato Masciandaro, 2019.
"Cryptocurrency or usury? Crime and alternative money laundering techniques,"
European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 233-254, April.
- Raffaella Barone & Donato Masciandaro, 2018. "Cryptocurrency Or Usury? Crime And Alternative Money Laundering Techniques," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 18101, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Winifred Huang & Michele Meoli & Silvio Vismara, 2020. "The geography of initial coin offerings," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 77-102, June.
- Mikhail Stolbov, 2019. "Was there a bubble in the ICO market?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(4), pages 2448-2456.
More about this item
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2018-09-03 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-LAW-2018-09-03 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2018-09-03 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.