Gossip: Identifying Central Individuals in a Social Network
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Abhijit Banerjee & Arun G Chandrasekhar & Esther Duflo & Mathew O. Jackson, 2014. "Gossip: Identifying Central Individuals in a Social Network," Working Papers id:5925, eSocialSciences.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Chandrasekhar, Arun G & Duflo, Esther & Jackson, Matthew O., 2014. "Gossip: Identifying Central Individuals in a Social Network," CEPR Discussion Papers 10120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peitz, Martin & Reisinger, Markus, 2014. "The Economics of Internet Media," Working Papers 14-23, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Jiménez-Martínez, 2015.
"A model of belief influence in large social networks,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(1), pages 21-59, May.
- Antonio Jiménez-Martínez, 2014. "A model of belief influence in large social networks," Working papers DTE 572, CIDE, División de Economía.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:132:y:2018:i:c:p:32-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:183:y:2017:i:c:p:37-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonan, Jacopo & Battiston, Pietro & Bleck, Jaimie & LeMay-Boucher, Philippe & Pareglio, Stefano & Sarr, Bassirou & Tavoni, Massimo, 2017.
"Social Interaction and Technology Adoption: Experimental Evidence from Improved Cookstoves in Mali,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways
263486, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Jacopo Bonan & Pietro Battiston & Jaimie Bleck & Philippe LeMay Boucher & Stefano Pareglio & Bassirou Sarr & Massimo Tavoni, 2018. "Social Interaction and Technology Adoption: Experimental Evidence from Improved Cookstoves in Mali," Development Working Papers 431, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 29 Jan 2018.
- Jacopo Bonan & Pietro Battiston & Jaimie Bleck & Philippe LeMay-Boucher & Stefano Pareglio & Bassirou Sarr & Massimo Tavoni, 2017. "Social Interaction and Technology Adoption: Experimental Evidence from Improved Cookstoves in Mali," Working Papers 2017.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Suchita Srinivasan & Stefano Carattini, 2016. "Adding fuel to fire? Social spillovers and spatial disparities in the adoption of LPG in India," CIES Research Paper series 48-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Michel Grabisch & Antoine Mandel & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2015.
"Strategic influence in social networks,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Michel Grabisch & Antoine Mandel & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2017. "Strategic influence in social networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01493047, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Antoine Mandel & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2015. "Strategic influence in social networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Networks in the Understanding of Economic Behaviors," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 3-22, Fall.
- Matthew Elliott & Arun Chandrasekhar & Attila Ambrus, 2015. "Social Investments, Informal Risk Sharing, and Inequality," 2015 Meeting Papers 189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Attila Ambrus & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Matt Elliott, 2014. "Social Investments, Informal Risk Sharing, and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 20669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emily Breza & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Horacio Larreguy, 2014. "Social Structure and Institutional Design: Evidence from a Lab Experiment in the Field," NBER Working Papers 20309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo Arbex & Ricardo Freguglia & Rafael Siano, 2016. "Network Centrality in Labor Markets and Wage Dynamics," Working Papers 1609, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Marco Di Maggio & Francesco Franzoni & Amir Kermani & Carlo Sommavilla, 2017. "The Relevance of Broker Networks for Information Diffusion in the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 23522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2015. "Networks, Shocks, and Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 20931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1828 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drago, Francesco & Mengel, Friederike & Traxler, Christian, 2015.
"Compliance Behavior in Networks: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Drago & Friederike Mengel & Christian Traxler, 2015. "Compliance Behavior in Networks: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CSEF Working Papers 419, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Anna Folke Larsen, 2015. "The network at work: Diffusion of banana cultivation in Tanzania," CAM Working Papers camwp2015_01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Tang, Xun, 2017. "Identification and Estimation of Large Network Games with Private Link Information," Working Papers 17-002, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Shikuku, K.M., 2018. "Information exchange links, knowledge exposure, and adoption of agricultural technologies in Northern Uganda," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275974, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Emily Breza & Arun G. Chandrasekhar, 2015. "Social Networks, Reputation and Commitment: Evidence from a Savings Monitors Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2014-12-13 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2014-12-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.