Report NEP-SOC-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Andreoni & Alison Sanchez, 2014. "Do Beliefs Justify Actions or Do Actions Justify Beliefs? An Experiment on Stated Beliefs, Revealed Beliefs, and Social-Image Manipulation," NBER Working Papers 20649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michal Bauer & Nathan Fiala & Ian Levely, 2014. "Trusting Former Rebels: An Experimental Approach to Understanding Reintegration after Civil War," Working Papers IES 2014/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2014.
- Vincent Boucher, 2014. "Conformism and Self-Selection in Social Networks," Cahiers de recherche 1424, CIRPEE.
- Lars Kunze & Nicolai Suppa, 2014. "Bowling Alone or Bowling at All? The Effect of Unemployment on Social Participation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0510, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Esther Duflo & Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Gossip: Identifying Central Individuals in a Social Network," NBER Working Papers 20422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Facundo Albornoz & Antonio Cabrales & Esther Hauk, 2014. "Which Club Should I Attend, Dad?: Targeted Socialization and Production," Working Papers 797, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Markus Leibrecht & Hans Pitlik, 2014. "Generalised Trust, Institutional and Political Constraints on the Executive and Deregulation of Markets," WIFO Working Papers 481, WIFO.
- Luttmer, Erzo F.P. & Singhal, Monica, 2014. "Tax Morale," IZA Discussion Papers 8448, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Campbell, Danny & Erdem, Seda, 2014. "Position bias in best-worst scaling surveys: a case study on trust in institutions," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 177167, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Asirvatham, Jebaraj & Thomsen, Michael & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Rouse, Heather, 2014. "Peer-Effects on Childhood Obesity: An Instrumental Variables Approach on Exogenously Assigned Peers," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170387, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.