Report NEP-NET-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sunita Desai, 2014. "Electronic Health Information Exchange, Competition, and Network Effects," Working Papers 14-23, NET Institute.
- Kim, Sung-min, 2014. "Policy on the media platform industry: The analysis of pricing policies of internet media with two-sided market theory," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101395, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," Post-Print halshs-00983085, HAL.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Esther Duflo & Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Gossip: Identifying Central Individuals in a Social Network," NBER Working Papers 20422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Domingo, Albert & Oliver, Miquel, 2014. "Impact of users' communities on broadband economics," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101373, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Asirvatham, Jebaraj & Thomsen, Michael & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Rouse, Heather, 2014. "Peer-Effects on Childhood Obesity: An Instrumental Variables Approach on Exogenously Assigned Peers," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170387, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sun, Shaoyan & An, Henry & Marcoul, Philippe, 2014. "Food gifting, kinship networks and household food security," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170637, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vincent Boucher, 2014. "Conformism and Self-Selection in Social Networks," Cahiers de recherche 1424, CIRPEE.
- Jonathan Gruber & Robin McKnight, 2014. "Controlling Health Care Costs Through Limited Network Insurance Plans: Evidence from Massachusetts State Employees," NBER Working Papers 20462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Facundo Albornoz & Antonio Cabrales & Esther Hauk, 2014. "Which Club Should I Attend, Dad?: Targeted Socialization and Production," Working Papers 797, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2014. "Networks information in the civil wars," MPRA Paper 59949, University Library of Munich, Germany.