Saints Marching In, 1590-2009
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016.
"Causes and consequences of the Protestant Reformation,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-25.
- Sascha O. Becker & Steven Pfaff & Jared Rubin, 2015. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," Working Papers 15-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Sascha O. Becker & Steven Pfaff & Jared Rubin, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," Working Papers 16-13, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 260, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Becker, Sascha O & Pfaff, Steven & Rubin, Jared, 2016. "Causes and Consequences of the Protestant Reformation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1105, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.