The War at Home: Effects of Vietnam-Era Military Service on Post-War Household Stability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deuchert, Eva & Huber, Martin, 2014.
"A cautionary tale about control variables in IV estimation,"
FSES Working Papers
453, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Deuchert, Eva & Huber, Martin, 2014. "A cautionary tale about control variables in IV estimation," Economics Working Paper Series 1439, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Brighita Negrusa & Sebastian Negrusa, 2014. "Home Front: Post-Deployment Mental Health and Divorces," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(3), pages 895-916, June.
- Matthew Larsen & T. McCarthy & Jeremy Moulton & Marianne Page & Ankur Patel, 2015. "War and Marriage: Assortative Mating and the World War II GI Bill," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(5), pages 1431-1461, October.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:3:p:411-425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majbouri, Mahdi, 2017. "Sir! I'd Rather Go to School, Sir!," IZA Discussion Papers 10787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .