Empirical Models of Consumer Behavior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Fajgelbaum & Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 2011.
"Income Distribution, Product Quality, and International Trade,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(4), pages 721-765.
- Pablo D. Fajgelbaum & Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 2009. "Income Distribution, Product Quality, and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 15329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fajgelbaum, Pablo & Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 2011. "Income Distribution, Product Quality, and International Trade," Scholarly Articles 25586659, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Fajgelbaum, Pablo & Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 2011. "Income distribution, product quality, and international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5843, The World Bank.
- De Zhou & Xiaohua Yu & Thomas Herzfeld, 2015. "Dynamic food demand in urban China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 27-44, February.
- Wiktor L. Adamowicz & Klaus Glenk & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2014. "Choice modelling research in environmental and resource economics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 27, pages 661-674 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kidokoro, Yukihiro, 2016. "A micro foundation for discrete choice models with multiple categories of goods," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 54-72.
- Lázár Ede, 2014. "Quantifying the Economic Value of Warranties: A Survey," Acta Universitatis Sapientiae, Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(1), pages 75-94, October.
- Evgeny Yakovlev, 2016. "Demand for Alcohol Consumption and Implication for Mortality: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0221, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Federico Ciliberto & GianCarlo Moschini & Edward D. Perry, 2017. "Valuing Product Innovation: Genetically Engineered Varieties in U.S. Corn and Soybeans," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 17-wp576, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam M. Rosen, 2014.
"An instrumental variable random‐coefficients model for binary outcomes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen, 2012. "An instrumental variable random coefficients model for binary outcomes," CeMMAP working papers CWP34/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Francesco Salustri & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2018. "Nudging and Environmental Corporate Responsibility: A Natural Experiment," CEIS Research Paper 426, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Apr 2018.
- Dardanoni, V.; & Laudicella, M.; & Li Donni, P.;, 2018. "Hospital Choice in the NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- ABE Naohito & INAKURA Noriko & TONOGI Akiyuki, 2016. "Estimation of Aggregate Demand and Supply Shocks Using Commodity Transaction Data," Discussion papers 16040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jorge Talero Bernal, 2016. "Una comparación del gasto por tres niveles de ingreso para Colombia bajo una estimación del sistema de ecuaciones de demanda Working y Leser y del Sistema Lineal de Gasto Extendido 2008," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, March.
- Margaret M. Cigno & Elena S. Patel & Edward S. Pearsall, 2013. "Estimates of US postal price elasticities of demand derived from a random- coefficients discrete-choice normal model," Chapters,in: Reforming the Postal Sector in the Face of Electronic Competition, chapter 6, pages 76-88 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yukihiro Kidokoro, 2015. "Discrete choice models for multicategory goods," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-08, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Mendis, Sachintha & Hovhannisyan, Vardges, 2017. "Assessing Provincial-Level Demand For Food Quantity And Quality In China: An Easi Demand System Approach," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252797, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .