Empirical Models of Consumer Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Fajgelbaum & Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 2011.
"Income Distribution, Product Quality, and International Trade,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(4), pages 721-765.
- Pablo D. Fajgelbaum & Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 2009. "Income Distribution, Product Quality, and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 15329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fajgelbaum, Pablo & Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 2011. "Income Distribution, Product Quality, and International Trade," Scholarly Articles 25586659, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Fajgelbaum, Pablo & Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 2011. "Income Distribution, Product Quality, and International Trade," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275739, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Fajgelbaum, Pablo & Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 2011. "Income distribution, product quality, and international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5843, The World Bank.
- Evgeny Yakovlev, 2016.
"Demand for Alcohol Consumption and Implication for Mortality: Evidence from Russia,"
w0221, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Evgeny Yakovlev, 2016. "Demand for Alcohol Consumption and Implication for Mortality: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0221, New Economic School (NES).
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. "Adverse selection, loan access and default in the Chilean consumer debt market," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 838, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jorge Talero Bernal, 2016. "Una comparación del gasto por tres niveles de ingreso para Colombia bajo una estimación del sistema de ecuaciones de demanda Working y Leser y del Sistema Lineal de Gasto Extendido 2008," Revista CIFE, Universidad Santo Tomás, March.
- De Zhou & Xiaohua Yu & Thomas Herzfeld, 2015. "Dynamic food demand in urban China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 27-44, February.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:48-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose de Sousa & Eve Sihra & Thierry Mayer, 2019. "Market Integration and Convergence in Consumption Patterns," 2019 Meeting Papers 1178, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam M. Rosen, 2014.
"An instrumental variable random‐coefficients model for binary outcomes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen, 2012. "An instrumental variable random coefficients model for binary outcomes," CeMMAP working papers CWP34/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Margaret M. Cigno & Elena S. Patel & Edward S. Pearsall, 2013. "Estimates of US postal price elasticities of demand derived from a random- coefficients discrete-choice normal model," Chapters, in: Michael A. Crew & Paul R. Kleindorfer (ed.), Reforming the Postal Sector in the Face of Electronic Competition, chapter 6, pages 76-88, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0066-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietro Tebaldi & Alexander Torgovitsky & Hanbin Yang, 2019. "Nonparametric Estimates of Demand in the California Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 25827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Francesco Salustri & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2018. "Nudging and Environmental Corporate Responsibility: A Natural Experiment," CEIS Research Paper 426, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Apr 2018.
- Yukihiro Kidokoro, 2015. "Discrete choice models for multicategory goods," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-08, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Mendis, Sachintha & Hovhannisyan, Vardges, 2017. "Assessing Provincial-Level Demand For Food Quantity And Quality In China: An Easi Demand System Approach," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252797, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Federico Ciliberto & GianCarlo Moschini & Edward D. Perry, 2019.
"Valuing product innovation: genetically engineered varieties in US corn and soybeans,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 50(3), pages 615-644, September.
- Federico Ciliberto & GianCarlo Moschini & Edward D. Perry, 2017. "Valuing Product Innovation: Genetically Engineered Varieties in U.S. Corn and Soybeans," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 17-wp576, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Moschini, GianCarlo & Perry, Edward, 2019. "Valuing Product Innovation: Genetically Engineered Varieties in U.S. Corn and Soybeans," CEPR Discussion Papers 13525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dardanoni, V.; & Laudicella, M.; & Li Donni, P.;, 2018. "Hospital Choice in the NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:taf:marpmg:v:43:y:2016:i:6:p:676-682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wiktor L. Adamowicz & Klaus Glenk & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2014. "Choice modelling research in environmental and resource economics," Chapters, in: Stephane Hess & Andrew Daly (ed.), Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 27, pages 661-674, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ABE Naohito & INAKURA Noriko & TONOGI Akiyuki, 2016. "Estimation of Aggregate Demand and Supply Shocks Using Commodity Transaction Data," Discussion papers 16040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kidokoro, Yukihiro, 2016. "A micro foundation for discrete choice models with multiple categories of goods," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 54-72.
- Lázár Ede, 2014. "Quantifying the Economic Value of Warranties: A Survey," Acta Universitatis Sapientiae, Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 2(1), pages 75-94, October.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial organization; demand estimation; differentiated products; Almost Ideal Demand System; discrete choice;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:3:y:2011:p:51-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.