U.S. Growth in the Decade Ahead
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2012. "From Technological Catch-up to Innovation : The Future of China’s GDP Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12781, The World Bank.
- Mark Setterfield, 2014.
"Using Interest Rates as the Instrument of Monetary Policy: Beware Real effects, Positive Feedbacks, and Discontinuities,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(70), pages 7-22, June.
- Mark Setterfield, 2013. "Using Interest Rates as the Instrument of Monetary Policy: Beware Real effects, Positive Feedbacks, and Discontinuities," Working Papers 1320, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Dutz, Mark & Reis, José Guilherme, 2010.
"Technological Learning and Innovation: Climbing a Tall Ladder,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 21, pages 1-8, July.
- Otaviano Canuto & Mark A. Dutz & José Guilherme Reis, 2010. "Technological Learning and Innovation : Climbing a Tall Ladder," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10167, The World Bank.
- Seidman, Laurence & Lewis, Kenneth, 2015. "Stimulus without debt in a severe recession," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 945-960.
More about this item
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .