Information, School Choice, and Academic Achievement: Evidence from Two Experiments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landini, Fabio & Montinari, Natalia & Pin, Paolo & Piovesan, Marco, 2016.
"Friendship network in the classroom: Parents bias on peer effects,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 56-73.
- Fabio Landini & Natalia Montinari & Paolo Pin & Marco Piovesan, 2014. "Friendship Network in the Classroom: Parents Bias and Peer Effects," Discussion Papers 14-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Roy, Joydeep, 2016.
"Do charter schools crowd out private school enrollment? Evidence from Michigan,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 88-103.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti & Joydeep Roy, 2010. "Do charter schools crowd out private school enrollment? Evidence from Michigan," Staff Reports 472, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mauro Mediavilla & Adrián Zancajo, 2015. "Is there real freedom of school choice? An analysis from Chile," Working Papers 2015/36, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-12-01 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2007-12-01 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2007-12-01 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:13623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .