Financial Innovation and the Control of Monetary Aggregates: Some Evidence from Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laidler, David, 1980. "The demand for money in the United States-- Yet again," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 219-271, January.
- Short, Brock K & Villanueva, Delano P, 1977. "Further Evidence on the Role of Savings Deposits as Money in Canada," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 437-446, August.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Moroney, John R & Wilbratte, Barry J, 1976. "Money and Money Substitutes: A Time Series Analysis of Household Portfolios," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 181-198, May.
- Freedman, C, 1983. "Financial Innovation in Canada: Causes and Consequences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 101-106, May.
- Allan W. Gregory & James G. Mackinnon, 1980. "Where's My Cheque? A Note on Postal Strikes and the Demand for Money in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(4), pages 683-687, November.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri & Anna J. Schwartz, 1984. "Money Growth Variability and Money Supply Interdependence Under InterestRate Control: Some Evidence For Canada," NBER Working Papers 1480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .