The New Economics of Accelerated Depreciation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Severin Borenstein, 2017.
"Private Net Benefits of Residential Solar PV: The Role of Electricity Tariffs, Tax Incentives, and Rebates,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(S1), pages 85-122.
- Severin Borenstein, 2015. "The Private Net Benefits of Residential Solar PV: The Role of Electricity Tariffs, Tax Incentives and Rebates," NBER Working Papers 21342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Cummins & Trevor Harris & Kevin Hassett, 1995.
"Accounting Standards, Information Flow, and Firm Investment Behavior,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 181-224,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason G. Cummins & Trevor S. Harris & Kevin A. Hassett, 1994. "Accounting Standards, Information Flow, and Firm Investment Behavior," NBER Working Papers 4685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1986. "The Dynamic Effects of Tax Law Asymmetries," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(2), pages 205-225.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.