A Systematic Banking Collapse in a Perfect Foresight World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flood, Robert P & Garber, Peter M, 1984.
"Gold Monetization and Gold Discipline,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 90-107, February.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1980. "Gold Monetization and Gold Discipline," NBER Working Papers 0544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1981. "Gold monetization and gold discipline," International Finance Discussion Papers 190, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Buyer, Russell S. & Hodrick, Robert J., 1982. "The dynamic adjustment path for perfectly foreseen changes in monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-201.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-276, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Bemanke & Harold James, 1991.
"The Gold Standard, Deflation, and Financial Crisis in the Great Depression: An International Comparison,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 33-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Bernanke & Harold James, 1990. "The Gold Standard, Deflation, and Financial Crisis in the Great Depression: An International Comparison," NBER Working Papers 3488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Berlemann & K. Hristov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002.
"Lending of last resort, moral hazard and twin crises. Lessons from the Bulgarian financial crises 1996/1997,"
- Michael Berlemann & Kalin Hristov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002. "Lending of Last Resort, Moral Hazard and Twin Crises: Lessons from the Bulgarian Financial Crisis 1996/1997," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 464, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- François Marini, 1992. "Les fondements micro-économiques du concept de panique bancaire, une introduction," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(2), pages 301-326.
- Nancy Marion, 1999. "Some Parallels Between Currency and Banking Crises," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(4), pages 473-490, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.