Input-output connections between sectors and optimal monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dixon, Huw David, 2009.
"A unified framework for understanding and comparing dynamic wage and price setting models,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2009/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Dixon, H. D., 2009. "A unified framework for understanding and comparing dynamic wage and price-setting models," Working papers 257, Banque de France.
- Gerberding, Christina & Gerke, Rafael & Hammermann, Felix, 2012. "Price-level targeting when there is price-level drift," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 757-768.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation targeting; Optimal Monetary Policy;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2009-07-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-07-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-07-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:200906-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .