Business Cycle and Monetary Policy Analysis in a Structural Sticky- Price Model of The Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Casares, Miguel, 2001. "Business cycle and monetary policy analysis in a structural sticky-price model of the euro area," Working Paper Series 0049, European Central Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Kerr & Robert G. King, 1996. "Limits on interest rate rules in the IS model," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 47-75.
- John B. Taylor, 1999. "Monetary Policy Rules," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number tayl99-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2002. "An estimated stochastic dynamic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Series 0171, European Central Bank.
- Juan Paez-Farrell, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis in an Optimising Model with Expectations Lags," Macroeconomics 0312002, EconWPA.
- Lippi, Francesco & Neri, Stefano, 2003.
"Information Variables for Monetary Policy in a Small Structural Model of the Euro Area,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4125, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Lippi & Stefano Neri, 2004. "Information variables for monetary policy in a small structural model of the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 511, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2002.
"Openness, imperfect exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 947-981, July.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "Openness, imperfect exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy," Working Paper Research 19, National Bank of Belgium.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2002. "Openness, imperfect exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0128, European Central Bank.
- Juan Paez-Farrell, 2003. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Some Counterfactual Evidence," Macroeconomics 0312003, EconWPA.
- Sandra Gomes, 2004. "Monetary Policy in a Currency Union with National Price Asymmetries," Working Papers w200416, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Dorofeenko, Viktor & Lee, Gabriel S. & Salyer, Kevin D., 2005. "Agency Costs and Investment Behavior," Economics Series 182, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "Monetary policy in an estimated stochastic dynamic general equilibrium model of the Euro area," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003.
"An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Research 35, National Bank of Belgium.
- Francesco Lippi & Stefano Neri, 2004. "Information variables for monetary policy in a small structural model," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 120, Netherlands Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimizing dynamic models; sticky prices; business cycle; Taylor rules;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nav:ecupna:0109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Javier Puértolas). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.unavarra.es .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.