Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Price and Tax Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Angus Deaton & Serena Ng, 1996. "Parametric and Non-Parametric Approaches to Price and Tax Reform," NBER Working Papers 5564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Serena Ng, 1997. "Parametric and non-parametric approaches to price and tax reform," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 376, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Deaton, A. & Ng, S., 1996. "Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Price and Tax Reform," Cahiers de recherche 9601, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maura P. Doyle, 1997. "The effects of interest rates and taxes on new car prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nakar Djindil Syntiche & Tabo Symphorien Ndang & Toinar Mogota Anatole, 2007. "A qui profitent les dépenses sociales au Tchad? Une analyse d'incidence à partir des données d'enquête," Working Papers PMMA 2007-11, PEP-PMMA.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS; TAXATION; TAXES;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:9601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .