Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Price and Tax Reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angus Deaton & Serena Ng, 1996. "Parametric and Non-Parametric Approaches to Price and Tax Reform," NBER Working Papers 5564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, A. & Ng, S., 1996. "Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Price and Tax Reform," Cahiers de recherche 9601, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Angus Deaton & Serena Ng, 1997. "Parametric and non-parametric approaches to price and tax reform," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 376, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maura P. Doyle, 1997. "The effects of interest rates and taxes on new car prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Nakar Djindil Syntiche & Tabo Symphorien Ndang & Toinar Mogota Anatole, 2007. "A qui profitent les dépenses sociales au Tchad? Une analyse d'incidence à partir des données d'enquête," Working Papers PMMA 2007-11, PEP-PMMA.
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:9601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.