Is the Outcome of the Federal Budget Process Unbaised and Efficient? A NonParametric Assessment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Campbell, B. & Ghysels, E., 1992. "Is the Outcome of the Federal Budget Process Unbaised and Efficient? a NonParametric Assessment," Cahiers de recherche 9217, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Francis X. Diebold & Robert S. Mariano, 1994. "Comparing Predictive Accuracy," NBER Technical Working Papers 0169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "DMARIANO: RATS procedure to compute Diebold-Mariano Forecast Comparison Test," Statistical Software Components RTS00055, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsforecasts ; economic models ; budget;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:9217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdmtlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .