Capital Income Taxation, Depletion, Allowances and Non-Renewable Resource Extraction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaudet, Gerard & Lasserre, Pierre, 1986. "Capital income taxation, depletion allowances, and nonrenewable resource extraction," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 241-253, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2011.
"Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- DAUBANES, Julien & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," Cahiers de recherche 03-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2012. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-04, CIRANO.
- Julien DAUBANES & Pierre LASSERRE, 2015. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," Cahiers de recherche 03-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2015. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CESifo Working Paper Series 5270, CESifo.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2011. "Optimum Commodity Taxation with a Non-Renewable Resource," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/151, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2016. "A second-best analysis of alternative instruments for the preservation of natural resources?," Working Papers 2072/261533, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Diderik Lund, 2009. "Rent Taxation for Nonrenewable Resources," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 287-307, September.
- Harchaoui, Tarek M. & Lasserre, Pierre, 1995. "Testing the impact of taxation on capacity choice: A 'putty clay' approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 377-411, March.
- Hartwick, John M. & Karp, Larry & Long, Ngo Van, 2002. "Depreciation rules and value invariance with extractive firms," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 99-116, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRessources Non-Renouvelables ; Imt Sur le Revenu ; Eisement des Ressources ; Imt Sur les Societes;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:8430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.