The Devil’s in the Details:Why a Revenue-based Farm Program is No Panacea
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Coble, Keith H., 2006. "The Devil's in the Details: Why a Revenue-based Farm Program is No Panacea," Staff Reports 15806, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Babcock & Chad E. Hart, 2005. "How Much "Safety" Is Available under the U.S. Proposal to the WTO?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-bp48, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coble, Keith H. & Thomas, Sarah E. & Miller, J. Corey, 2007. "The Effect of Changing Government Subsidy Programs: An Analysis of Revenue at the Farm level," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34931, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Feng, Siyi & Patton, Myles & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Davis, John, 2014. "Assessing the costs of risk management tools: A crop insurance scenario based on a stochastic partial equilibrium model approach," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170538, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm policy; revenue insurance; WTO.;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-05-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2006-05-06 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-05-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mss:wpaper:9602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amit Uppal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damssus.html .